Fall Fashion: Animal Prints and More
How excited are you about fall and the cooler weather? My favorite aspect of fall fashion is to be able to wear cozy sweaters, blazers, vegan leather jackets, and little faux fur coats!
Animal prints are definitely one of my favorite prints to wear this time of the year, and luckily it is a big trend this season. We have so many creative looks on the runway for fall 2021, especially with leopard print. Leopard print is a neutral, meaning you can wear it with everything!
I would like to share with you a few ideas on how to wear leopard print. Also, check inside your closet… you may find some animal prints that you can creatively incorporate into your fall lookbook.
In my closet, I found a leopard print super dress (it’s probably 20 yrs old) which I don’t wear as much as I should. So, I decided to give it new life and create some cool looks. Here are a few ideas.
- Wear the dress over a cashmere ultralight jumper (a have a few from Intimissimi and I LOVE them!).
- Add a pair of boots and a metallic belt to complete the look.
- For more of a classy look, I like to pair my leopard dress with a blazer and a thin belt.
- If you want to make it more edgy, add an animal print belt. Pattern on pattern is always unpredictable and cool.
- Also you can wear a sweater over your dress and make it look like a skirt!
- Add a cowboy hat and you will be ready for a brunch with your girlfriends!
If a dress is too “aggressive’ for you, invest in a fun pair of pants in any animal print you like. This is a great way to create many looks. I wear my animal print pants casually and at times, I dress them up. It’s an easy piece of clothing to work with.
So, what about other trends on the runway? No question this fall is going to be full of colors!! Have fun experimenting with many great hues this season, like red, purple, lavender, indigo blue, and even clay. And, don’t be afraid to mix and match colors!
Please follow me for more fashion tips and ideas rigfht here on Detroit Mommies, on our Instagram @detroitmommies, and on Facebook and Twitter @detroitmommies! You can also follow my personal Instagram @raffaellamoda and support me at Like to Know It at https://www.shopltk.com/explore/raffaella_moda.