Michigan Fall Festival at Canterbury Village is October 2 & 3, 2021
Are you ready for some outside fun this fall? The Michigan Fall Festival at Canterbury Village is this weekend October 2 & 3, 2021. The family fun event that offers fresh cider and donuts from Yates Cider Mill, classic kids games throughout the weekend including Pumpkin bowling and Pumpkin tic-tac-toe, and a juggling stunt show by Clark Lewis that will take place on Sunday, October 3, 2021.
All families are welcome to attend and enjoy Michigan’s beautiful fall weather and fun family time that will also include a hay bale pyramid, pumpkin decorating, bounce houses, balloon artists, a petting zoo for your little animal lovers, and much more.
Kids can participate in a costume contest hosted both days at 4pm and your furry dog friends can also participate in a Dog Parade and costume contest hosted at 2pm both days as well.
Michigan Fall Festival at Canterbury Village Schedule
- Saturday, October 2, 2021, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 3, 2021, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Advance tickets available online for just $5 per person
- Additional service fees will apply
- $8 cash at the door
- $5 Parking
- Kids under 2 and military showing ID at the entrance, will be admitted for FREE. No advance registration required for that individual. Their guest must purchase tickets online in advance or at the door.
- Tickets available now at www.Etix.com and entering Michigan Fall Festival
Canterbury Village is located at 2359 Joslyn Ct. in Lake Orion, MI 48360
Photo Credit: Canterbury Village Events