Loaded Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Who doesn’t love sweet potatoes? They are so good for you and taste great too. I was recently asked to come up with a recipe using Heinz Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Fries. First I had to find the product so I headed off to Sam’s Club and sure enough, they carried them. They had a four-pound bag for just over seven dollars. Once I got back home, I started thinking about ways to cook with the fries. First, I thought about making a sweet potato salad, similar to regular potato salad only using apples, pecans, and a vanilla yogurt sauce. I decided to go with something else since I didn’t think the fries would be “chunky” enough – maybe a bit too soft.
So here’s the recipe that I came up with – I hope you like it. Be warned, this recipe is full of flavor and you’ll need to eat these fries with a knife and fork.
Loaded Sweet Potato Fries
- Heinz Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Fries
- 4-5 Slices of Bacon
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- ½ Cup Black Beans
- 1 Avocado – Diced
- Sliced Jalapenos
- Sour Cream
- Bake fries according to package – let them get a little crispy but don’t over-bake.
- In the meantime, fry the bacon slices, cool and them crumble.
- Warm up the black beans. ( I used the microwave for this).
- Once fries are done baking, I placed a serving of them on a microwavable plate and added cheese, black beans, and bacon. Microwave for 30 seconds just until the cheese melts.
- Add the avocado, jalapenos and sour cream.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Looks delish! Love sweet potato fries so much and this looks like an easy and unique recipe! Love your blog!
Oh, YUM!!! These look great!
Oh wow that looks so amazing great job!
Wow! Looks very yummy!!
Looks like a good treat. I’m going to give it a try.
This looks SO yummy! Thanks for sharing!
This looks fantastic! Great job on the photos too!