Peppermint Party Hot Chocolate Treat
Hot chocolate and peppermint go well together and more so, on a freezing cold day! Here is a fun and easy recipe for Peppermint Party Hot Chocolate that calls for a hot cup of hot chocolate and Blue Bunny ice cream.
Peppermint Party Hot Chocolate:
* Holiday Edition Blue Bunny Peppermint Party Ice Cream (available at local retailers)
* Your favorite hot chocolate
1) Scoop a big bowl of Peppermint Party ice cream & allow it to soften for a couple of minutes
2) Use a spoon to fill a silicon ice cube tray with Peppermint Party ice cream.
3) Place ice cube tray in the freezer for several hours.
4) Prepare your favorite hot chocolate in a large mug (leave space for ice cubes).
5) Add ice cream cubes to hot chocolate for a fun, peppermint twist.
There you have it! When Michigan temps are -9 with a windchill of -32 one doesn’t typically think of ice cream but in this case, it’s a true delight on a cold day. Do you have a yummy hot chocolate recipe or a secret ingredient that makes your cup overflow with tasty love? Please share with us in the comments below. We’d love to try your recipe too!
Written by Courtney Velasquez Lawless