The Makeup Show Chicago Was Filled with Great Makeup and Great Brands
The Makeup Show Chicago was recently held October 13th and 14th at the Revel Fulton Market downtown Chicago. For industry professionals only, the show featured tutorials by professional makeup artists, meet and greets with industry favorites, Halloween and special effects makeup demonstrations, product discounts, shopping & networking opportunities.
During the two days, Revel Fulton Market was jammed packed and the event was quite a hit among makeup lovers and professionals within the industry. On the second day, for 1.5 hours ONLY, exclusive doorbuster pricing was offered from over a DOZEN brands including Mustaev, Glamcor, Moira, Graftobian and many more.
Here is the list of the special deals offered during the first 1.5 hours of Day 2:
- Moira Cosmetics: During this early bird time ONLY attendees received an extra deal on the “Destiny” eyeshadow palette (First Look price: $15 each, Regularly: $22).
- Limelife by Alcone: Receive 20% off during “First Look”.
- Glamcor: The Skinny LED makeup mirror, just $140 during “First Look”.
- Melanie Mills Hollywood: “First Look” attendees received 50% off MSRP from the Gleam Body Sealing Spray.
- Puckerd Cosmetics: The Puckerd Cosmetics Wedding Kit (First Look price: $65, Regularly $75) or Luxury Liquid Mattes Wedding Kit (First Look price $99, Regularly $119).
- Graftobian: HD Super Palettes: (First Look price $55 each, Regularly $84).
- Danessa Myricks Beauty: Vision Cream Cover Pro (First Look price $120, Regularly $199).
- Sistar Cosmetics: A set of Sistar Cosmetics, just $78.91 which included a makeup bag, palette, eyebrow pencil, eyeliners, lip paints, a primer, setting spray, and makeup remover.
- MustaeV: Offered “First Look” attendees 40% off everything at the booth.
- Rebels & Outlaws: Early bird attendees received a free crystal with purchase of a candle.
- Mineral Air: The Makeup Artist Trade Kit includes an airbrush device, detachable reservoir head for custom blending or blush applications, 7 Four-‐in-‐One Foundation shades, 1 Universal Blush Shade, and cleaning solution for $200.
The Event Keynote Speakers were:
Year after year, The Makeup Show Chicago understands the diversity of its community and incorporates many talented professionals into the annual 2-day event. Artists that work in entertainment, salons, and beauty businesses reside in the Midwestern region and flock to the Windy City to take part in the experience that brings the best brands, educators and programs together.
We had a great time (Becky Fixel and I both attended) and can’t wait until next year! Be sure to follow our Beauty tab and watch for make up tutorials, product descriptions and demonstrations with products ALL from our favorite booths and manufacturers from the Chicago show. We can’t wait to share our favorite products and brands with you! More to come!