It’s Party Time, Mexican Dip Anyone?!
We’re all feeling it this time of year, that if one more thing is added to our list of things to do – we may snap. We have multiple parties we’re expected to go to, and they all expect us to bring something to share. I know I’m not the only one who has forgotten and needed to toss something together at the last moment.
I threw this recipe together before our last holiday party, and it went over so well, it’s is going to become our go-to recipe for this holiday season. What makes it so good? It only takes four ingredients that we have in our cabinet and fridge already, and doesn’t require your oven at all! You can choose how spicy you want the dip to be as well, and change it up some with the cheese inside as well.
- 1 16 oz container of sour cream
- 2 cups finely shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups Salsa (spice level of your choice!)
- 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch Mix
- Add all of your ingredients to a bowl and mix together until smooth.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve. Serve with chips or veggies.
Just like that you have a delicious dip ready to go. Your friends and family will love it and you wont have to spend all day in the kitchen. It’s even a great recipe you can throw together once you arrive at the party if you’re in a bind!