Santa Claus is coming to Milford on Thursday, Dec. 3 during the Village’s Christmas Open House!
The Christmas Open House brings together everything you love about the holidays into one place. Santa Claus, troubadours and choirs serenade visitors up and down Main Street, and attendees can take horse drawn carriage rides up and down the street.
Milford’s boutiques and businesses welcome shoppers to take a look at the season’s hottest gifts, while enjoying refreshments and snacks in each store. But perhaps the most exciting part of the evening is when Santa Claus makes his way into town aboard a Milford Fire Department fire engine. Upon his arrival, the jolly ol’ elf takes a seat inside the Village Center Mall where he’ll be visited by hundreds of children throughout the season.
The Christmas Open House will include a variety of great photo opportunities, including:
- Santa arriving on Main Street aboard a Milford Fire Engine.
- Children and families visiting with Santa in Center Street Mall.
- Strolling performances by troubadours and choirs.
- Visitors enjoying horse-drawn carriage rides.
- Guests previewing and shopping the season’s best gift selection.
A look at new businesses: pop-up shop Uptown Collection, floristBlossoms on Main and home goods store Milford Mills.
- Surprised diners receiving randomly-selected paid for meals as part of the Dinner’s On Us program.
WHEN: 6-9 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 3
Santa Claus arrives at 6 p.m.
WHERE: Main Street between the lights
From Liberty Street to Commerce Road
SANTA: Santa Claus will begin his tenure inside the Village Center Mall on Thursday, Dec. 3, and continue every Thursday and Saturday through Christmas Eve. Visiting hours will be 6-8 p.m. on Thursdays and 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturdays.