Monthly Shopping Event Invites Ann Arbor To Come Out and Play!
Arbor Hills shopping center is bringing Ann Arbor free family fun to celebrate the long days of summer. On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 from 6-8PM, the shopping center will host its monthly Why Not Wednesday? (WNW?) shopping event. This event offers something fun for everyone – even cynical teenagers.
WNW? events are held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month through October 2015. There will be entertainment in the parking lot and special offers and demonstrations at participating stores. July’s event offers families the excitement and fun of their favorite fair or carnival without the costly tickets or experimental fried foods.
Visitors of all ages can tap into what their futures hold with a Tarot Card reading by Shining Star Astrology or have Flutterby Faces Face Painting transform them into their favorite animal, fairy or super hero. No selfie-sticks required at WNW? – Natalie Mae Photography’s photo booth gives guests the chance to capture some summer memories – amusing props encourage everyone to put their inner-child on display. The night’s soundtrack will be provided by Detroit-born singer/songwriter Sean Z whose blues infused pop-rock has captured the imagination of music-lovers, young and old. Have your games become lame? Families can take their game night to the next level at WNW? with Giant Connect Four, Giant Jenga and Giant Checkers!
Special Why Not Wednesday? Demonstrations and Offers Include:
– Mighty Good Coffee: FREE samples of their most popular drinks from 6-8pm. Guests who mention Mighty Good Coffee or post photos of their favorite “latte art” to social media will receive a $1 off coupon for their next visit.
– Bluemercury: M-61 Express Treatment & gift bag with product samples.
– Brooks Brothers Flat Iron Shop: $25 off $100 purchase.
– EVEREVE: Denim Fitting Demo.
– J. Jill: 30% off linen.
– My Urban Toddler: Jean Sale: 10% off one pair or 20% off two or more pairs of jeans!
– Paper Source: Special “Make & Take” kids craft.
– Running Fit: Summer Apparel Clearance- save 20%-40% on select styles.
– Sola Salon: Free 5-minute mini massage from the Massage Loft; Red Diamond StyleBar will demonstrate quick, fun Summer styling techniques and Skintastic is offering 25% off your first session with the purchase of a laser package.
– Sur La Table: In-store demo – smoothies & homemade peanut butter!
– The North Face: Summer Clearance – save 30% on select merchandise
– Madewell: “Blue Jeans Go Green’ – Donate a pair of old blue jeans (to be repurposed as housing insulation) and receive a $20 certificate for a new pair!
– Vie: Fitness & Spa: Certificate for One Month of Unlimited ViPR Training!
– V2V: 20% off Summer Sale items.
For more information about the retailers at Arbor Hills visit:
www.shoparborhills.com | https://www.facebook.com/ShopArborHills |@ShopArborHills
Arbor Hills is located on Washtenaw Ave at Platt Road – across from Whole Foods – in Ann Arbor.