Are you a mom entrepreneur or thinking of starting your own business? If so, make plans to attend the 2014 MomBiz retreat in March. Held at the Royal Park hotel in Rochester.
In addition to learning about business planning, time management, marketing plans, how to make more money and dealing with issues unique to mompreneurs (work-life balance, anyone??), you’ll also be treated to valuable networking time with like-minded women and coaching. Not only that, you’ll be treated to pampering, parties and wine!!!
Join MomBiz coaches Lara Galloway and Shelagh Cummins to learn how to:
- Make simple tweaks to your business plan that will skyrocket your growth
- Receive direct, honest feedback from a savvy focus group that will change the way you do business
- Master getting stuff done. Step off the chaos train, and walk into absolute clarity about what you should do, when you should do and how you should do it
- Get answers to your most challenging life and business questions
- Leave the loneliness of being a small business owner. Revel in a MomBiz Community who gets you, supports you and champions your success
The retreat will be held from March 27 – March 30 at the Royal Park Hotel in Rochester, Michigan. For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit the MomBizRetreat website.
Thank you so much for sharing about the MomBizRetreat! We so appreciate you letting Moms who run their own businesses know how important it is to learn and connect so you can move forward and closer to your goals!
For more information, please visit https://mombiz.com/mombizretreat-michigan2014/#.UuFhbhAo671