During some very important times, these past few months, I was lucky enough to once again, have an amazing smartphone, through Verizon Wireless to review. I had in my possession the Moto X 4G LTE. The Moto X was ALWAYS ready when I needed it. I was able to talk to it, and it learned my voice. I thought this was AWESOME!!! It was safe and reliable while driving too. I promise I do not text and drive OR dial and drive EVER! This smartphone tells you what you need to know–even without touching it. With two twists of your wrist, it becomes your camera and gets shots you’d otherwise miss. All backed by Android™ 4.4, KitKat® and the speed of Verizon 4G LTE. Furthermore, the navigation apps were VERY useful to me. I had plenty of traveling to do, and this phone was able to get me there the smart way!!
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! Even though it was a dreary, rainy day – I could still depend on the Moto X to catch some amazing moments all through the week – leading into Halloween! I captured this moment during our Daisy Scout Halloween Party! Verizon composed a blog focusing on Halloween across the Midwest! Please feel free to view this photo and others featuring some adorable trick-or-treaters whose families and/or friends were smart enough to use Verizon Wireless to capture these memorable moments by clicking here!
Some Interesting Features:
- Just Talk Command: Moto X without touching it, even when it’s asleep and just out of reach. Use voice commands to get GPS directions, make a call or get weather conditions.
- The Updates You Need at a Glance: Moto X is ready to tell you what you need to know. Information quietly appears on the screen so that constant itch to check your phone will be gone forever.
- Twist and Take: Moto X knows when you need a camera. Just twist your wrist and it’s ready to shoot. Touch anywhere on the screen, and you’ll get the shot. All in just a few seconds.
Included In The Box:
- Moto X by Motorola
- Non–removable Battery (2200 mAh)
- Wall/USB charger
- Quick Reference Guide
- Global Support Brochure
- Product Safety & Warranty Brochure
- Important Consumer Information
- RF Brochure
My daughter also completed her third level of swim lessons during this time! The Moto X, with its 10 megapixel camera was able to catch action shots, while my husband was unable to be there. The videos were fantastic too. I was able to use entire 4.7-inch HD screen as a viewfinder without any icons obstructing my view. Intuitive controls let me push to zoom, tap anywhere on the screen to take a shot, or tap and hold to continuously shoot. That was so handy! Lastly, the images were all crisp and clear. I couldn’t have been more impressed! I honestly have nothing bad to say about this phone. I was very pleased, to say the least….
Please view the video below. Listen to the sound, and pay close attention to the picture. It is amazing what technology can do today….and even more amazing how Verizon makes it all possible! Thank you for letting me share my opinions and these happy moments in my life!