I was VERY excited to have received the newest camera from Verizon Wireless about a month ago! With the Samsung Galaxy Camera through Verizon Wireless sharing your best shots has never been easier with the preloaded Instagram app. I swear it was just like a fancy phone! The only difference was, I couldn’t call anyone. I could capture images with this 16–MP camera featuring a powerful 21x optical–zoom lens then share it on Verizon’s fast 4G LTE network. It’s a full–featured camera, only smarter. It took seconds to edit and load these photos! I could post on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram very quickly. Verizon’s network rocks, because it helped to speed up the process!!
It retails for $549.99, but worth every penny! It is so easy to use & VERY convenient. I would recommend getting some type of a case to protect it though.
Some Interesting Features
- Share photos and video with friends or to social media over 4G LTE.
- 21x optical-zoom lens performs better than your average smartphone camera.
- 15 smart modes to capture the perfect photo, whether it is a person, landscape, panorama, waterfall, sunset or fireworks.
- Preserve your favorite moments in vivid detail with 16-megapixel images and 1080p HD video.
- Optical-image stabilization keeps the action in focus.
- The 4.8-inch HD Super Clear LCD touch screen and built-in editing tools help you put the finishing touches on your media.
MOST Used Apps
- AOL On
- BrainPOP Featured Movie
- CBS Sports
- Cisco WebEX Meetings
Included In The Box
- Samsung Galaxy Camera™
- Wall/USB Charger
- Quick Start Guide
- Standard Lithium Ion Battery
- Product Safety & Warranty Brochure
- Quick Reference Guide
- Wrist Strap
One thing I particularly like is the fact that Verizon Wireless gives step by steps ways to GET TO KNOW YOUR DEVICE! This camera, at first, can be a bit tricky! However, using trial and error and that web site, you should be golden! I actually allowed my parents, who are not very tech savvy to play with it – and they seemed to figure it out after some guidance. I had waitresses ask to see it, friends, family, strangers! People really were amazing with it. I would strongly suggest checking it out….
Not only could I take these amazing photos with the camera….
One can also take amazing videos too! Feel free to enjoy my daughter explaining who she loves during Bible School. It is so important to have a camera like this, that is easy to use, to capture these sweet moments!