For the last few weeks, I was fortunate enough to review and use the Samsung Galaxy S 4 through Verizon Wireless. I can tell you that this particular phone attracted a lot of attention while I was out and about. I had numerous people ask me if I liked it, would I recommend it, and to see it so they could test it out! For the most part, it sold itself. The Samsung Galaxy S 4 helped to capture moments in my life with an innovative camera. I was so happy that I had it at different times. Surprisingly enough, you could control your TV right from THIS phone AND review photos and read the news without touching the screen. It had some amazing features needless to say!
Some Interesting Features
– Use Both Cameras Simultaneously – You can actually record a video at the exact same time you snap that perfect picture!
– Erase Unwanted People from Your Photos – You can erase distractions with just a touch!
– Easily Organize YOUR Media – Check out the Story Album feature!
– Browse Media Without Touching a Thing – You can actually just hover your finger over the phone!
– Answer Calls with a Wave – JUST wave YOUR hand to answer the phone in speaker – AWESOME!
Samsung Galaxy S® 4 MOST USED APPS
- AOL ON
- CBS SPORTS
- Groupon – Daily Deals, Coupons
Included in the box:
- Samsung Galaxy S® 4
- Standard 2600 mAH Lithium Ion Battery
- Wall/USB charger
- Stereo Headset
- Quick Reference Guide
- Global Support Brochure
- Product Safety & Warranty Brochure
- Important Consumer Information
- RF Brochure
This particular device was one of my favorites. I had very few problems with it. I will admit the phone did freeze a few times, causing me to actually remove the battery to get it to reboot. Honestly, I thought I broke it, since it wouldn’t move! Then, after removing the battery – it worked perfectly. One again, I can’t rave enough about the service I get through Verizon Wireless! Never a dropped, missed call – texting works fast, and internet service is amazing! I liked the camera and was excited I could easily edit pictures before posting them. It is a great camera for those moments you don’t want to miss!
My daughter lost her second tooth while I had this phone. I snapped the funniest picture using the Samsung Galaxy S 4! After she went to sleep, and the Tooth Fairy appeared, she left a card with my daughter’s picture on it. That, with her prizes was placed under her pillow. Late that night, I used my phone to snap a picture. Only saw the face on the card – and threw my phone thinking she was awake. I liked the fact I could write on the picture from the phone, to label it all. Just thought I would share one of those important moments that this phone helped me to capture!!! All in all, a great device that I would highly recommend!