Summertime, doesn’t only mean sunshine, pools, and no school. It is also a time for different types of celebrations! Father’s Day, Graduations, Anniversaries, Retirements, and so on – are all events that YOU might be attending this year! Fairlane Town Center was kind enough to put together a list of items that are top-sellers. This may help you with those planned OR last minute gift ideas.
4. Entertain Him. Tablet/accessories, headphones, portable speakers/iPod dock, telescope, binoculars
Dad will be proud to carry his iPad or e-reader in a handsome leather case from Coach. Beautifully constructed in seven colors, ranging from brown and black to green and ocean blue for $198.
5. Stylize Him. Tie, cuff links, shirts, hats
If you feel strongly about getting Dad a tie, consider something non-traditional like a silk bow tie from Express for $39.90. And, Dad won’t have to fuss: it’s pre-tied with an adjustable neck strap.A straw fedora from American Eagle will protect him from sun while looking stylish. Available in khaki for $19.95.
6. For His Health & Well Being.
Consider the following gadgets and equipment to keep Dad fit and healthy for years to come: Fitbit Wireless Activity Tracker (Macy’s), fitness watch (JCPenney), Easy Cycle Exercise Bike, weight liftingbelt, ab wheel, power wheel (Sears)
For the Graduate:
7. Updating Home Base. Pillows, rug, tables, small fridge, dorm chair, kitchen utensils, desk chair
Whether your grad is a future Wolverine or Spartan, a branded sweatshirt blanket from Campus Den for $34.99 will be a welcome dorm room addition.A Kenmore 2.4 cubic foot compact refrigerator will hold your student’s snacks without taking up too much space in the dorm. Available at Sears for $139.99.
8. Wardrobe. Jewelry, belt, hat, ties, etc.
He can show his team spirit with a custom hat from Lids. Prices and styles vary, including MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA teams.She will be set for a night on the town or a dinner to meet his parents in a polka dot lace dress from Love Culture. This A-line dress is complete with a black collar and removable sash to tie at the waist for $26.90.
9. Entertain Them. Fill their calendar with great events.
Purchasing tickets to sports, music, theatre, arts and family shows is as easy as a trip to the Information Desk at the center of the mall.
For All of Your Loved Ones:
10. For a one-size-fits-all present, a Fairlane Town Center gift card is always a great choice. Add any dollar amount you like from $20 to $500. They come in an elegant gift box and bag – no wrapping required.
For more information about Fairlane Town Center, visit www.shopfairlane.com.