Welcome to February! Do you have your Valentine’s Day plans in place? Maybe you are running out of ideas and getting tired of the same old thing every year. I know that I am in that place right now. I started brainstorming different ideas that are unique yet romantic and/or sweet. I came up with 5 ideas for my kids and 5 different ideas for hubby. Maybe you can help me decide or pick something from this list to do for your family.
5 Valentine’s Day Ideas for Kids
- Since I have girls, I am considering a pair of heart earrings for all three of my girls. In order not to break the bank, I will check out Clair’s Accessories. They always have adorable and affordable jewelry that girls love.
- Valentine’s Day Treasure Hunt: I’m thinking of creating “I Love You” clues to lead them to a yummy surprise at the end.
- Chocolate Chip Heart Shaped Valentine’s Day Pancakes. Adding whipped cream and red and pink sprinkles are a nice yummy breakfast treat.
- Valentine’s Day visit to Sky Zone.
- Movie, Hot Chocolate, and Popcorn Night.
Right now I am leaning towards the Valentine’s Day heart earrings and movie, hot chocolate and popcorn night. Maybe do all 5? Hmmm, that might be too much.
5 Valentine’s Day ideas for Hubby
- Since he loves T-Shirts, I am thinking of picking up one to add to his collection. Old Navy is having awesome deals right now.
- Make his favorite dinner.
- A Kindle Fire. He loves mine, haha.
- A new man ring.
- Create fun Valentine’s Day coupons to use on a daily basis. Do I dare? Haha!
What do you think I should choose? I was thinking of maybe 2 or 3 of them, but still unsure.
What are some unique ways you celebrate Valentine’s Day with your family? I would love to read your ideas or maybe you can help me make my decision, haha!
Happy Valentine’s Day!