This is one of my favorite fish recipes. It has only six ingredients and cooks up quick. We eat it as an entree or flake it and use it in fish tacos. I use cod, but it would probably work with other whitefish too.
2 pounds of cod
1 Tablespoon of chili powder
2 teaspoons brown sugar
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
Olive Oil for cooking
- Rinse the fish and pat dry – set aside
- In a medium size bowl mix the chili powder, brown sugar and the salt and pepper
- Rub the mixture into the fish – on all sides
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Saute the fish until it flakes easily – this doesn’t take long so keep an eye on it.
[…] Super Simple Fish Recipe has only six ingredients and cooks up quickly. You can eat it as an entree with a side of […]
Absolutely delicious, I cook it yesterday and my family was happy :), I loved it too
Thanks a lot
[…] Simple Cod with Steamed Broccoli […]
I mostly use our George Foreman grill to cook our fish, chicken & meat. This would probably work on there, too.
I usually liberally sprinkle the fish (or chicken or meat) with a salt-free spice mixture (like one of the Mrs Dash flavors).
Sounds really good. I’m going to give it a try.