- 6 Jalapenos seeds and stems removed
- 3 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 6 Strips Bacon
- 6 Toothpicks soaked in water
- Soak toothpicks in warm water for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut off jalapeno stems and split the peppers down the center. Scrape out all the seeds.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, chili powder and honey until well combined.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into both halves of each jalapeno.
- Stick jalapeno back together again.
- Wrap each jalapeno with a whole strip of bacon. Be sure to cover the top of the jalapeno so the cream cheese doesn’t all come out.
- Use a wet toothpick to secure the bacon and hold everything together.
- Grill poppers on medium heat until the bacon is crispy and pepper cooked, about 20 minutes. Turn occasionally. Some of the cheese will come out while cooking, so don’t worry if some drips out.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before eating.
Recipe found at Taste for Adventure