Here is a quick and easy way to make a useful Mother’s Day Card. I used a seed packet but you could also insert a photo.
Heavy Cardstock or Construction Paper – any color
Envelope – any color
Seed Packet or Picture
- Fold the construction paper or cardstock in half and then trim it down so that it is slightly larger than the seed packet. It should open up like a book.
- Clip the corners off of an old envelope – I used white but you can use any color.
- Flip the seed packet over so it is face down. Then slip the envelope corners onto the packet. Put quite a bit of glue on the back of each envelope corner. Gently flip the seed packet over and center it on your piece of construction paper and press down. Hold it there a few minutes so it sticks well.
- I then cut a square of white paper from the left-over envelope and glued it to the inside of the card so you could write your message on it.
- You could decorate the border of the front of the card with crayons or glitter to dress it up a bit.