But this fall, DaySpring is partnership with Adopt-A-Classroom to do something about that. They are working to bring school supplies to children who wouldn’t otherwise be able to afford it.
We will be praying for everyone going back to school this fall and hope to be able to donate some school supplies through our local Walmart to students who need them. What can you do to help?
Well, just join DaySpring’s #WithPurpose Campaign to support the company’s effort to donate $5,000 in product to Adopt-A-Classoom.
DAYSPRING’S BACK TO SCHOOL WITH PURPOSE BLOG CAMPAIGN RULES:
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post about what it means to you to go Back to School WithPurpose and identify others who you feel are Living With Purpose in their lives – you can recognize as many individuals as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you a DaySpring Award
- Let each person you are recognizing know you have recognized them.
- Leave your link at btswithpurpose comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #WithPurpose blog campaign, and more information about Back to School with Purpose with DaySpring there.
- Include the Back to School with Purpose image in your post