When it comes to buying functional items, it’s nice to know that there are stylish options out there so you don’t have to compromise on style!
I received computer bag from Kolobags and not only is it quite practical, but it is fashion forward and is more like an accessory than a functioning necessity.
From the website:
From Project Runway winner Chloe Dao, this laptop satchel will help you to experience the best of fashion and function. This modern handbag inspired laptop tote features Chloe’s signature exterior “kangaroo” organizer pockets, 14” handle drop for maximum comfort and plenty of interior pockets for your AC power adapter, phone/iPod, and all your personal accessories. With its runway style bold designer print and sleek silhouette, this bag is sure to stand out in a crowd. The fully padded laptop compartment fits most 15.6” screen laptops. As a bonus, the rear pocket duals as a pass through for luggage handles and easy transport. Get it in abstract floral.
· durable, water-resistant polyester
· 14” handle drop for maximum carrying comfort
· exterior dimensions: 17″ x 4″ x 13″
· fits most pcs and macs with 15.6″ screens (laptops up to 1.5″ x 14.7″ x 11.0″)
· recommended as a laptop bag for women
What I like about the bag:
- Love the colors and the design. They are fun and bold making a definite fashion statement.
- The dual zipper opening
- Padded compartment to house my computer
- Lots of pockets are always a must for organization and this bag has the right amount of pockets.
- The size is right on to hold computer, folders, notepad, lots of pent, cell phone, keys, business cards and so much more!
Disclosure: A Kolobag was provided to me for review. The opinions expressed in this post are mine and mine alone and are not influenced in any way by anyone.