Panasonic invites you to come check out their Full HD 3D home theatre system and new product line from Monday, March 22 through Wednesday, March 24 at the Detroit Opera House.
Panasonic has begun a nationwide tour to bring the experience of Full HD 3D TV home entertainment directly to consumers in 15 major markets. The tour will have 3 caravans simultaneously traveling on the East and West Coasts and Central U.S., beginning in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago. More information is available here.
What will be available at the event:
- Enter to win a Panasonic Full HD 3D Home Theater System; one winner will be selected from all visitors who enter during the three-day period
- Learn tips and techniques from photography experts from the Digital Photo Academy on Panasonic’s newest line of LUMIX cutting-edge digital still cameras and camcorders
- Try out Panasonic’s newest consumer electronics products, including gaming in Full HD 3D
- See demos of Skype, DirecTV 3D content, and more
- Learn more about Panasonic’s commitment to developing eco-conscious technology
- Interview Panasonic executives
The event is open from 11:00AM-6:00PM on Monday, March 22 and Tuesday, March 23, and from 11:00AM-4:00PM on Wednesday, March 24.
The Detroit Opera House is located at 1526 Broadway, Detroit, MI 48226.