I’m helping and so can you!
Hershey’s has committed to donate $10 (up to $5000) to the Children’s Miracle Network for every blog post written for the Hershey’s Better Basket blog hop from now till April 4, 2010!
I’m giving a basket to the following bloggers that are participating in the Child Hunger Ends Here Campaign with me:
- Niri from Mommy Niri
- Christie from ChristieCrowder.Com
- Melinda from Look What Mom Found
- Tamara from The Unexperienced Mom
- Andrea D. from Mommy Snacks
- Andrea F. from Savvy, Sassy Moms
- Laura from My DFW Mommy
- Kelly from The Centsible Life
- Jenny from The Suburban Jungle
- Molly from The Snyder 5
- Judy from Dirt Road Musings
- Jessica from It’s my Life…
- Danielle from Extraordinary Mommy
How can we do this together? It’s simple:
- Participate to Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop of giving away virtual Easter Baskets by creating a blog post with specific rules described here.
- Hershey Company will donate $10 per each blog post to CMN, up to total of $5,000.
- One blog post per URL counts towards the donation, but you can give as many virtual Easter baskets as you want.
- The Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop will officially begin at 12 AM EST on March 18th and end at 12 PM EST on April 4th, 2010. Blog posts submitted to us before or after that time period will not be counted for.
- The blog post link has to be submitted to us for the donation to be counted.
- In addition copy and paste the following text in your blog post:
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
See all Hershey’s new Easter items only sold at Walmart and get Easter basket ideas!