Cover Girl recently came out with these Smoky Eye Kits that have everything you need to create a smoky eye. There are 3 kits: The Glamorous Look, Natural Look and the Bold Look. I chose to try the Glamorous Look because I go for the natural look every day and it feels so good to glam it up every once in awhile.
I made a video showing you how easy it is to apply the smoky eye look using the instructions included. The kit comes with:
- CoverGirl SmokyShadow Blast
- CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara
- CoverGirl LineExact Liquid Liner Pen
- Step-by-step makeup application instructions
Now, it would be good if I actually followed the instructions, which you will notice I don’t, but in the end, I do achieve a glammed up smoky eye perfect for a night out on the town!
To Purchase Your Own
Cover Girls Smoky Eye Kits are $16.50 plus 97 cent shipping at Walmart.com
Two lucky winners will receive their choice of the Cover Girl Smoky Eye Kit. Winners will be notified via email and will need to respond within 24 hours or a new winner will be chosen.
To enter for a chance to win, you are required to do the following two things. Make sure to leave a comment after each entry requirement:
- Subscribe to Detroit Mommies via email or RSS feed. Current subscribers count. Leave a comment for 1 entry.
2. Go to Walmart.com and tell me what Smoky Eye Kit you would choose. Leave a comment for 1 entry.
For Extra Entries
1. Become a fan of Cover Girl Smoky Eye Look on Facebook (here). Leave a comment here for your entry.
3. Tweet about this contest on Twitter or post about this contest on your Facebook page. Come back and leave a comment with a link to your tweet or post. Copy and paste: Win a Cover Girl Smoky Eye Look kit https://wp.me/pGVE2-Vx
The Fine Print
No purchase necessary to enter. Winners will be selected randomly through https://random.org. Detroit Mommies writers and contributors are ineligible to participate. Entries that do not follow all of the entry requirements will not be considered. Open to participants in the US and Canada 18 years and older. One entry per person. Contest ends February 17, 2010 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST.
Disclosure: I was given a gift card to cover the purchase a Cover Girl Smoky Eye kit of my choice. The opinions expressed in this post are mine and mine alone and are not influenced in any way by anyone.
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2010-02-18 19:41:17 UTC
Jill Kathan says:
I subscribe by e-mail using email@example.com!
I think i would chose Covergirl Smoky Eye Kit, Natural Look. Its a type of look that brings up inner beauty and radience to the face.
I tweeted ( Sweet814) https://twitter.com/Sweet814
I became a Fan – facebook
I am a subscriber
Thank u for this great giveaway. its these hard economy times where i cant afford these things its good to have free stuff THX