It was one party after another at Disney on Ice “Let’s Celebrate” at the Palace of Auburn Hills!
The Disney characters celebrated Christmas, an Un-Birthday, Valentine’s Day, Halloween and more! My daughters (ages 3 1/2 and 6) were glued to their seats!
A few suggestions:
- Eat before the show. A bucket of popcorn and two lemonades in keepsakes cups: $32
- Remember parking is $10
- Buy a few goodies at the Disney Store and hide them in your purse. When the kids see all the merchandise for sale that is WAY overpriced, pull a goodie out of your “stash” that cost you a fraction of the price of what is sold at the event.
- It’s not freezing. Dress as you normally would. Princess dresses optional.
- Get a potty break in before the show starts…you don’t want to miss anything! There is an intermission, but everybody else is scrambling to grab food and a potty break as well.
- Have fun! Our entire family enjoyed the show!
Tickets for Disney On Ice presents Let’s Celebrate! are available at the Palace of Auburn Hills Box Office, all Ticketmaster locations, The Palace Locker Room Stores and www.ticketmaster.com. To order tickets by phone, call 1-800-745-3000.
Show dates/times: Wednesday, Feb. 24 and Thursday, Feb. 25 at 7:30 p.m., Friday, Feb. 26 at 11 a.m. and 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 27 at 11:30 a.m.; 3:30 p.m.; and 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, Feb. 28 at 11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Tickets start at $15. All seats are reserved. For group rates and information, call 248-377-8638.
Disclosure: Disney on Ice tickets were provided to me for review. The opinions expressed in this post are mine and mine alone and are not influenced in any way by anyone.
I’m glad you and your family enjoyed the show! It is a bit cold for princess dresses, but I remember how cute your girls looked in their outfits at the last show. 🙂