The Village of Rochester Hills is the place to go to visit Santa! Santa is darling with a real beard and the kids get a book, candy cane and reindeer antlers. Best of all, you get to take your own pictures and it’s FREE!
The Village of Rochester Hills is having a contest on their Facebook fan page and here are the details:
Post your picture with Santa at the Village for a chance to WIN a $50 Village Gift Card!
How to Enter:
- Post a picture of your visit with Santa at the Village of Rochester Hills on the wall of the Village Fan Page.
- Limit one entry per person.
- Entries will be accepted until Thursday, December 24, 2009 at 11:59pm.
- The Village of Rochester Hills will select one entry at random to win the prize.
- Winner will be announced on the Facebook Fan Page on Saturday, December 26 before 12:00pm.
- The prize will be available for pick up at the Whole Foods Market customer service desk on or around Saturday, December 26 at 12:00pm.
- Winner must provide a photo ID & signature to collect the prize.
- The prize must be claimed within 30 days (or prize becomes void and remains the property of the Village of Rochester Hills).
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Contest is open to all Village of Rochester Hills Facebook fans.
- All winner and contest decisions are final.
Happy Holidays from the Village of Rochester Hills
Courtney is the ultimate multitasking mom! She runs three blogs Giftfully Simple, The Digital Mommy and Detroit Mommies , is a Social Media Marketing Consultant and has 3 girls under 6 years old. Courtney is the founder of Detroit Mommies. You can follow her on Twitter @theappleofmyeye. She has worked with companies like Johnsons & Johnsons, Dove, e.l.f., Stride Rite, Sorel, 20th Century Fox, The Palace, Melissa & Doug, Panera, Tiny Prints and Ford (to name a few). Courtney is a Purex® Insider and a Max Mom for Office Max.
Was it a long wait? It looks lovely there, I didn’t know they had Santa there too. We went to Somerset but it was definitely not free but I do love their set up and decorations. Plus it’s run very well and you get great pictures plus a CD for them too.