I got the opportunity to review a fun new children’s Wii game called Littlest Pet Shop Friends. My oldest daughter is 6 and my youngest is 3 and they loved the game! It was perfect for my oldest because she had fun teaching my youngest how to play and I really enjoyed watching them. The graphics were bright and colorful and extremely detailed.
“Grab your pals, grab your pets—it’s time to party! The second edition of the LITTLEST PET SHOP video game brings the party to you with a new cast of quirky pets and their best friends. Play tons of new mini-games and explore new towns with your favorite pets. With enhanced multiplayer features, you can even double your fun by playing with your best friend! Venture on quests, deliver invitations, serve up ice cream, and style your pets as you get ready for the biggest LITTLEST PET SHOP party of the year. And be prepared for a few surprises along the way, like an all-new mystery pet that just might show up at your party! LITTLEST PET SHOP Friends is available now for Nintendo Wii (or DS).“ Features
- An all-new mystery pet is coming to town and you’ll just have to play to see what else pops up.
- Collect all new pets packed full of personality! Meet the Great Dane, the Peacock, the Collie, the Ladybug, and many more of your favorite pets.
- Each pet has a best friend that helps them prepare for the party! Plus full co-op gameplay lets you and your real-life best friend enjoy the fun together.
- An all-new story guides you along your journey as you play mini-games and accomplish tasks to get closer to the celebration.
- Design your own accessories and style out your pets in your own unique way.
Can be found at Amazon, Walmart, Toys R Us or Target for about $39.99 For ages 6 & up. Here is a little taste:
Disclosure: The Littlest Pet Shop Friends game was provided for review. The opinions expressed in this post are mine and mine alone and are not influenced in any way by anyone.
My kids would so love this on the Wii! My daughter and son play littlest pet shop toys together without fighting, and I think it’s the ONLY toy they play together without fighting!