2009 in coming to an end and even though all in all it was a good year, I am looking forward to a new year and new goals. One of my goals for Giftfully Simple is better products for review and give away. For you, the reader, this means cooler products and better winnings!
As a farewell to 2009, I am revealing my top 10 favorite reviewed items of 2009. These are items that I continue to enjoy and share with others beyond the initial review process. These are the cream of the crop!
- Go Ga Ga Bag– This bag transitions well in a mother’s life journey. From a diaper bag to a computer bag to a gym bag, this bag is the only bag I have carried since I reviewed it
- Crocs– Talk about comfortable and quality! I wear them all the time and the look brand new!
- Bilingual Fun DVD’s– My 3 year old knows all of her colors in Spanish thanks to this DVD.
- Paperlili– I wore a tee from Paperlili that had BlogHer 09 in rhinestones to the conference and everyone loved it! Their products are darling!
- Zak Designs– I was sent a princess plate set and it is my daughters favorite dish set to eat on.
- Buglug Hair Accessories– My favorite hair clip by far has been the sparkly one I got to review from Buglug. I love that it looks like glitter, but is not. You can rub your finger back and forth across the ribbon and it is soft.
- Tiny Prints– I got a gift certificate to try out Tiny Prints and the products are divine! I used every last penny of that gift certificate!
- Tickle Monster– This is my favorite children’s book because it if fun for the parent as well as entertaining for the child.
- The Mama Necklace– I wish I could give one to every mother I know because not only is it simple elegance, but it reminds every mother how wonderful it feels to here the word “mama”.
- Better the World– I better the world everyday when I’m surfing the web.