A stage adaptation of one of the most popular children’s books of all time, Margaret Wise Brown’s Goodnight Moon, will perform two shows at Meadow Brook Music Festival on Thursday, June 25. Performance times are 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Goodnight Moon is a delightful and charming family musical based upon one of the most popular children’s books of all time celebrating familiar nighttime rituals. Written in simple feminine rhyme, the book describes a bunny’s bedtime ritual of saying “goodnight” to various objects in its bedroom, including the telephone, the dollhouse, the bears, etc. The quiet poetry of the words and the gentle, lulling illustrations combine to make a perfect book for the end of the day.
How would you like to win tickets to the performance? I have 2 sets of 4 tickets to give away. One set is for the 2 p.m. showing and one is for the 7 p.m. showing.
- Tell me which Goodnight Moon performance you’d like to see (2p.m. or 7 p.m.) and go to The Palace and tell me which future concert you’d like to see (I might be able to get tickets for a giveway.)
For EXTRA entries:
- Tweet about this contest on Twitter. Every time you tweet come back and leave me a comment telling me you tweeted. You can tweet as much as you’d like! example tweet: @theappleofmyeye Live near Detroit? Win tix to Goodnight Moon! https://tinyurl.com/n5p39y
- Stumble, Digg or Kirtsy this contest. For an entry, leave me a comment.
- Share this contest with your Facebook friends! Let me know you did by leaving a comment for another entry.
- Follow @thepalace on Twitter. Leave me a comment that you are following for another entry.