Last weekend my daughters and I were invited by the author of Sally Lumpkin’s Party, Julianna Blankenship, to attend a reading of her newly released book at our local toy store, Brilliant Sky. They story is cute about 6 true friends, based on Julianna’s group of lifetime friends, who share in one of the 6 friends birthday. The illustrations are darling and I’m hoping they come out with a t-shirt line to compliment the book. Hint, hint:)
My girls are 3 and 5 and they loved the story. It’s good Julianna gave me a copy because they ask daily to have me read it to them.
How would you like to win your very own autographed copy of Sally Lumpkins Party?
Become a fan of Sally Lumpkin’s Party on Facebook (here).
For extra entries:
1. Follow @sallylumpkins on Twitter.
2. Tweet about the contest on Twitter. Multiple tweets count. Leave a comment for every tweet:
RT @theappleofmyeye win an autographed copy of Sally Lumpkin’s Party! https://giftfullysimple.com/
RT @theappleofmyeye Win newly released children’s book! https://giftfullysimple.com/
3. Subscribe to Giftfully Simple.
4. Stumble, Digg or Kirtsy this contest.
5. For 5 entries, blog about this giveaway linking it to the Sally Lumpkin’s Party Facebook Fan Page and to Giftfully Simple. Leave a separate comment for each 5 entries.
Contest ends 6/15 @ 12 p.m. EST. Winner will be chosen using Random.org.
I'm also a subscriber. Thanks!
And am now following on Twitter-MommaStaciA.
I became a fan on Facebook.
I'm a subscriber.
Follow @sallylumpkins on Twitter
Facebook fan of Sally Lumpkin's Party
twittered about the giveaway https://twitter.com/shopannies/status/2070543643
following sally Lumpkins on facebook