I rarely get a night out on the town because I have three young girls and limited access to a baby sitter, so when I do get some freedom, I like to dress up and look my best.
I was given the opportunity to review the beautiful jewelry by Lara Noel Hill. She is known for her vintage designs. She takes pieces that she finds from flea markets, estate sales and antique shows throughout the United States and turns them into a timeless treasure.
Her designs have been worn by celebrities Deidre Hall, Avril Lavigne, Hilary Duff, Sharon Osborne, Pamela Anderson and Sarah Michelle Gellar. Her pieces have also graced the runways of Betsy Johnson, Juicy Couture and Richard Tyler.
Lara Noel Hill has created a vintage inspired replica collection to fit every one’s budget per an overwhelming request from her clients. The collection was inspired by the Victorian era and are unique and glamorous!
My husband took me out to dinner for our anniversary and wore my Lara Noel Hill necklace. I was overwhelmed by the response it got. I thought I might get a few compliments, but lost count because there were so many! This is a piece I will treasure always!
Lara Noel Hill would like to give one lucky Giftfully Simple reader the opportunity to win the necklace pictured above!
Go to Lara Noel Hill and tell me which piece of jewelry is your favorite and if you will keep it for yourself or give it as a gift if you win.
For extra entries:
1. Tweet about the contest on Twitter. Multiple tweets count. Leave a separate comment for each tweet.
2. Dig, Stumble or Kirtsy this contest.
3. Become a subscriber. New and old subscribers count.
4. Follow Giftfully Simple. New and old followers count.
5. Blog about this contest. (Blog post must be at least 1 paragraph long and link back to Giftfully Simple and Lara Noel Hill) Counts as 5 entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
6. Tell your Facebook friends about this contest by posting a link on your page.