We all want our kids to be as hip and stylish as we try to be and sometimes they surpass our coolness. The products for children and babies seem to be getting cooler and cooler every season and bibs and burp cloths are no exception!
I’m sorry, but I’ve been to Target at least 4 times specifically looking for some stylish burp cloths and bibs for my new baby girl and leave empty handed every time. They just don’t have what I’m looking for and I’m the type that won’t settle for just anything. That’s when I found boopalina + bebe and fell in love!
boopalina + bebe’s bibs and burp cloths are made out of modern, fresh fabrics that quench the thirst of a hungry fashion deprived addiction!
I was fortunate to test out one of boopalina + bebe’s kerchief bibs and one of their burp cloths. The bib is adorable! It looks like a boutique bandanna tied around my babies neck, but actually snaps in the back. A fresh change to the boring bibs you normally see. Also, the fabric that touches the neck is ultra soft just like slow churned butter. There is no worrying that our babies neck will be irritated by this bib!
The burp cloth isn’t any less cool than the bib. Made in a black and white dot print fabric on one side and the ultra soft butter-like fabric on the other side. This burp cloth is now my “out in public” burp cloth. It is a nice size too and rolls right up for convenient storage.
Boopalina + Bebe would like to give one lucky winner a bib and burp cloth of your choice!
To win, go take a look at all of the uniquely cool baby essentials over at boopalina + bebe and let me know your 2 favorite prints.
To get lots of extra entries…
1. Grab the Giftfull Simple button and put it on the sidebar of your blog. Leave your URL so we can check. This is worth (3 entries )please list each entry as separate comment.
2. Tweet about this contest on Twitter. Each time you tweet come back and leave a comment. Multiple tweets count!(1 entry per tweet)
Cut and paste:
@theappleofmyeye Baby Week Extravaganza! Lots of prizes! Come see! https://giftfullysimple.blogspot.com/
3. Go to Ohana Mama and enter her contest. Come back and tell me you entered.( 3 entries)please list each entry as separate comment
4. Grab Ohana Mama’s button and put on your sidebar. (2 entries)
5. Sign up to get blog posts sent directly to your email or RSS feed.(2 entries)please leave each entry as separate comment
6. Add yourself as a follower of Giftfully Simple. If already following, that counts too. (2 entries)please leave each entry as separate comment
7. Follow this blog by adding yourself to our followers. (2 entries)please leave each entry as separate comment
Contest ends March 30 @ Midnight EST
Winner chosen using random.org