The designer from Blue Serendipity is originally from California/Arizona and moved to Northern Ireland 3 years ago. Since it rains a lot, she does a lot of beading and is inspired by all of the beautiful scenery around her home. A lot of her work is made using semi-precious stones and ranges from whimsical to serious, but leans toward a contemporary style.
Blue Serendipity would like to give one lucky winner a $25 gift certificate + free shipping!
Here is what you have to do to win…
Go to Blue Serendipity and come back telling me what your favorite thing is that they carry along with a valid email address with your qualifying entry.
To get extra entries…
1. Subscribe to my blog. If you are already a subscriber, let me know…that counts too!
2. Tweet about this contest on Twitter. Each time you tweet come back and leave a comment. Multiple tweets count!
3. Blog about this giveaway linking it here and to Blue Serendipity.
4. Stumble this giveaway.
5. Go to Mom Faves and fave Giftfully Simple (here)
6. Follow this blog by adding yourself to our followers.
Contest ends March 19 @ Midnight EST