There is nothing sweeter that a little girl in a tutu! They make great props for pictures, they are fun for dress-up, and they are even cute over a pair of jeans or leggings!
My girls love to dress up and I love to buy them frilly, girly things! It’s a match made in heaven!
The Apple of My Eye is going to give one lucky reader the beautiful tutu pictured above! It is covered in rhinestones and has a big white flower with a large rhinestone set in the middle and tiny rhinestones in the petals. Here is what you have to do to be entered…
Go to The Apple of My Eye and come back telling me what your favorite thing is that they carry along with a valid email address with your qualifying entry.
To get extra entries…
1. Subscribe to my blog. If you are already a subscriber, let me know…that counts too!
2. Tweet about this contest on Twitter. Each time you tweet come back and leave a comment. Multiple tweets count!
3. Blog about this giveaway linking it here and to The Apple of My Eye.
4. Stumble this giveaway.
5. Go to Mom Faves and fave Giftfully Simple (here)
6. Go to Mom Faves and fave The Apple of My Eye (here)
Contest ends March 5 @ Midnight EST
I love the black damask diaper changing clutch
tweeted (Jenny Pie)
I like the B*fab Blue Bubbles / Chocolate Personalized Blanket.
I tweeted again!
I love the changing clutch in damask brown. jnl70athotmaildot.com
I tweeted again 😉
I tweeted! (JennyPie)
I subscribe to your blog!
The organic giraffe onesie, I have started a collection of giraffes for my pixie. She started out so small, that I can’t wait for the day when she towers over me…oh, wait! Yes I can!! firstname.lastname@example.org
I faved you on Mom Faves!
I think the Cherry Bomb Tee is adorable!!
i like the blue bubbles blanker
I faved the apple of my eye -MJ
I teach kindergarten. I love the Kindergarten Rocks t-shirt.