5 Places To Enjoy Detroit’s Fall Flavors
Detroit Has So Much To Offer, Including Delicious Fall Flavors
Are you a pumpkin lover, donut dunker, or more of an apple spice girl? Learn the many ways and places you can enjoy flavors associated with fall!
This adorable house-turned coffee shop is the ideal place to relax, study, or meet with friends and family over coffee. While their menu normally consists of the much-needed basics like coffees, lattes, espressos, etc., their fall menu is what caught our attention! Try their tantalizing fall flavors:
- Fall Latte: Made with a house-made syrup of pumpkin, maple, cinnamon, and hints of nutmeg, cloves, and ginger.
- Spiced Apple Chai: Spiced chai with a sweet and crisp apple taste.
- Apple Orchard Smoothie: A cold, crisp, and blended apple treat.
While this coffee shop is always booming, we’re sure that their fall menu is about to knock it out of the park! By looking at their unique ingredients, we can tell that they spent a lot of time perfecting the details of their fall drinks. Taste their phenomenal fall menu:
- Hazy Bastard: House roast coffee, cream, and hazelnut and mocha syrups.
- Fall Drift: House roast, maple cinnamon syrup, whipped cream, and nutmeg.
- Rosemary Thyme Cappuccino: Espresso, steamed milk, rosemary thyme syrup, rosemary sprig, and apple cider.
- Orange Spice Latte: Espresso, steamed milk, orange spice syrup, and cinnamon.
This shake stop is the place to socialize with friends and family, or even with the employees! This healthy, happy, and upbeat environment combined with their addicting vitamin-packed pre-workout or meal replacement shakes is sure to become an obsession! Sample as many autumn shakes as you can:
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Pecan Roll
- Pumpkin Donut
- Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Frappe
- Pumpkin Bread
- Carrot Cake
While you might think that organic can’t taste terrific, this place is sure to make you think twice! Their 100% USDA Certified Organic menu consists of the most delicious drinks, juices, bowls, and more! Change your mind by trying their fall favorites:
- Pumpkin One Smoothie: Pumpkin, almond milk, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla.
- Apple Pie Toast: Almond butter, sliced apples, honey, cocoa nibs, cinnamon.
- Autumn Crisp Bowl: Mixed greens, pumpkin hummus, quinoa, feta cheese, pumpkin seeds, and diced apples.
- The Fall Bowl: Banana, almond milk, pumpkin puree, acai, pumpkin pie spice, maple syrup, granola.
- Cider One Juice: Apple, carrot, cinnamon.
This fun and funky restaurant is a great way to spend your Sunday brunch. Not only do they have several brand new locations that opened up all over Michigan, but their new fall brunch sounds spectacular! Order their mouth-watering fall specialties:
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes: Pancakes filled with cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger, topped with cream cheese frosting and maple syrup.
- Pumpkin Spiced Bacon: Bacon baked with a sweet and spicy pumpkin spice rub.
- Hot Apple Cider: Hot apple cider with caramel drizzle.
- Healthy Harvest Juice: Fresh tomatoes, carrots, radishes, celery, ginger, and lemon.