Kut From the Kloth Debuts SS20 Must-Haves Exclusively at Project Women’s Showcase in Las Vegas
Kut From the Kloth Debuts SS20 Must Haves Exclusively at Project Women’s Showcase in Las Vegas at Booth # 51921
Kut from the Kloth offers an exclusive sneak peek of their fresh Spring 2020 line at upcoming Project Women’s showcase, kicking off August 12th – 14th at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. At Project Women’s Kut from the Koth will be debuting their top trend looks for Spring 2020.
SS20’ must haves include:
- Denim details – Spring 2020 will serve up the kick flare in a multitude of soft stretch denim fabrics and look out for more button fly details.
- Shades of energetic sea green, strawberry pink, and olive for pops of color.
Blouses in soft neutrals and pastels with romantic puff sleeves, tie dye ombre, and spring florals.
- For pants, you’ll see button details, self-ties and draw cords, as well as flavorful splashes of stripes.
- Soft fabrics like tencel are incorporated into the line, soft hand and washed down.
- New for jackets include denim and non-denim utility jackets, detailed with patch pockets, distressed denim, camo with chain fray and more.
UBM’s Project Women’s connects buyers with a curated collection of “the best emerging and established women’s brands” and highlights “contemporary and season-less lifestyle fashion brands,” like Kut from the Kloth. This month, Project Women’s provides a unique chance to chat one-on-one with Kut from the Kloth’s woman design team, and to clothe yourself in the best of the season, as you explore a hand picked selection of the brand’s Spring 2020 pieces.
Kut from the Kloth garments are designed for women, by women delivering the best fashion-forward, seasoned pieces to do life in. Get inspired at booth #51921 at UBM’s Project Women’s, happening August 12th – 14th at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas.
Want to check them out online? Visit KutFromTheKloth.com to discover the bold spirit of this contemporary brand, designed to keep you on-trend and on-budget season after season.