Bourbon Bacon Brownies Recipe
Let’s Make Bourbon and Bacon Brownies!
With a combination of bacon, chocolate and bourbon, I couldn’t resist sharing this recipe! They always say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach… what a perfect homemade dessert idea!
- 1 package Betty Crocker Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup cooked, cooled bacon in crumbles
- 4 tbsp bourbon
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- Preheat oven according to directions on package for and 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package instructions.
- Fold in crumbled bacon; stir in 3 tbsp bourbon.
- Pour brownie batter into a lightly greased 8 x 8-inch pan. Bake as directed on package (about an hour), or until a toothpick inserted two inches from the edge of the pan comes out mostly clean.
- Remove brownies from oven and immediately (and carefully) pour 1/4 cup bourbon on top of them.
- Cool in refrigerator completely.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar gently on top before slicing and serving.
Written by Courtney Rix Velasquez Lawless