Top 10 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Here Are Our Top Ten Favorite Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Sterling Brunch Buffet Bally’s Las Vegas is brunch heaven! Expect one of the best bottomless champagne brunches in America where Perrier Jouet Grand Brut is served until you say stop. This deluxe all you can eat venue also includes a caviar station, raw bar, sushi, whole lobster tails, lamb chops and made to order delicious desserts.
- Lago by Julian Serrano – Located at Bellagio, Lago is one of the very best restaurants in Las Vegas in my opinion. Lago is Serrano’s first Italian restaurant but his third in the Vegas area after his award-winning French and Spanish locations. Serrano has the 15-year-old French restaurant Picasso at the Bellagio and his Spanish Tapas restaurant is at Aria. Lago is a place to visit with someone you care about. It’s perfect for date night and a good choice for the family as well, especially if your family enjoys fine dining with great views. Whichever you choose, you won’t be disappointed at Lago.
- RM Seafood – Located in the shops at Mandalay Bay, RM Seafood offers top seafood by Rick Moonen. Moonen graduated first in his class at the prestigious Culinary Institute of America, received 3-stars from the New York Times for Oceana, then moved to Las Vegas and opened RM Seafood. He also wrote the definitive seafood cookbook, Fish Without a Doubt.
- Mizumi – Inside Mizumi, you’ll be greeted with sleek wood and lacquer finishes, facing a mystical Japanese garden and koi pond. Yes, you’ll swoon from the start. The restaurant offers some of the best cuisines in the world. The sushi and sashimi are top favorites and the snow beef is to-die-for. Signature cocktails are a must (may be a tad pricey) in this romantic environment.
- Il Fornaio – Step inside Il Fornaio at New York New York and enjoy authentic Italian food. Il Fornaio offers delicious eats in the morning, as well as for lunch and dinner. Pastas and flavorful meats and vegetables are served in delicious combinations and bottles of wine from small, regional wineries are uncorked to complement each dish.
- Trattoria Reggiano – Voted Las Vegas’ Best Strip Restaurant, Best Italian Restaurant, and Best Power Lunch. Trattoria Reggiano is located in Venetian’s Grand Canal Shoppes. Trattoria Reggiano features authentic Italian hand-tossed, brick-oven pizzas made with the freshest ingredients and authentic Italian specialties like Eggplant Parmesan and certified Angus Beef filet mignon meatballs. Their hand-selected collection of wines from around the world will complement your dining experience.
- Gordon Ramsay’s Hell Kitchen – Located in front of Caesars Palace, the restaurant seats more than 300 guests including two chef’s tables. It also offers floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Las Vegas Strip, a private dining room and a contemporary bar serving the latest trends in drinks.
- Sinatra – Encore Wynn Las Vegas – At Sinatra, Chef Luke Palladino crafts culinary art that showcases true flavors of Italy. The Rat Pack era lives on in the setting, with memorable dishes and cocktails that Sinatra himself would have loved.
- Joël Robuchon Restaurant – Expect fine dining inside the “mansion,” a fitting nickname for Chef of the (last) Century’s opulent Michelin three-star restaurant. Robuchon’s restaurant is located off the MGM Grand casino floor. You will definitely leave amazed and satisfied. Some say there simply is no dinner more decadent on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Twist by Pierre Gagnaire – This restaurant offers modern French cuisine and stunning views from the 23rd floor of the Mandarin Oriental. Twist is a memorable place to eat for sure! The glass orb chandeliers and serene decor will catch your eye and the impeccable food will leave you wanting more. Trying to anticipate how a dish will arrive is a losing game.
There are many, many good restaurants in Vegas. There are definitely more than ten but these really are our favorites right now. Do you have a favorite restaurant in Las Vegas? Leave a comment below and let us know! We’d love to hear where you like to dine while visiting Las Vegas.