Here’s a look at some of the interactive family fun at 2019 NAIAS:
- NXS GT3 Race Car VR Simulator
- Virtual Dynamics Lab 4D Experience: Take an exciting virtual reality ride.
- TechStudio: Have fun with remote control cars.
- Design your own car with the Chevy Car Color Customizer
- Take pictures by the Full-size LEGO® Silverado
- “Share Your Experience” at Chevy, post it with the hashtag #MyChevyPhoto and get a chance to see yourself on the big screen.
- MLB Virtual All-Star Experience: Play the Homerun Challenge in virtual reality and swing for the fence.
- VR Mobility Experience
- Ranger Scrambler Net: Climb through a challenging netted bridge, and enjoy a unique view of the show.
- Build Your Own LEGO opportunity.
- Passport to Adventure VR Experience
- Racing Challenge Experience
- Telluride Torque Track Experience: Take a ride in the Telluride on an indoor track!
- Photo-Op with Michelin Man
- See live pets during select times each weekend of the show at Subaru’s “Meet your Best Friend” exhibit. Pets are supported by the Michigan Humane Society.
- Toyota Supra Simulator Experience
- Be a weatherman/girl! Have fun with the Prius Weather Report Green Screen Photo/Video Experience.
- Surfboard Green Screen Photo/Video Experience
The show is now open to the public and will run through Sunday, January 27. The show is open from 9a-10p daily except for the last day when it closes at 7p. The last admission is 1 hour before closing time. Tickets are $14/adults and $7 for children (ages 7-12) and seniors (ages 65+). Children 6 and under are free with a parent or guardian. Tickets are available at the door or online. Click here to purchase your tickets.