Zehnder’s Splash Village Hotel and Waterpark
Splash at Splash Village and Relax at Zehnder’s Splash Village Hotel
Planning on doing some fun things with the kids over the Holidays or Winter break? Zehnder’s Splash Village Hotel and Waterpark is a great place to visit! Take the family to Zehnder’s in Frankenmuth, Michigan for some extra fun and enjoy good food at their flagship restaurant Zehnder’s of Frankenmuth and let the kids go splash crazy at Zehnder’s Splash Village Hotel and indoor waterpark. Just 90 miles north of Detroit, the Bavarian themed village will give you relaxation and excitement all at the same time. This is a fun destination for all ages!
Splash Village offers over 50,000 square feet of water fun with the largest indoor waterpark in Michigan. Families can enjoy a six-story family raft ride, water geysers, water basketball and volleyball, Action River, Dumping Bucket, and four story tube water slides. Not a fan of the slides Mom? Feel free to relax in the Whimsical Whirl Hot Tub or just float along the Lazy River to take it easy.
We advise, don’t just go for a day, stay the night or two and get a good visit in! Zehnder’s Splash Village offers 178 deluxe accommodations with rooms featuring queen beds for extra space and comfort. Guests are welcome to arrive as early as noon for access to the waterpark the day of arrival and stay as late as 4:00 p.m. the day of departure. Waterpark passes are included with every overnight stay. There are several room options to choose from:
- Dragonfly Room – 2 queen size beds and includes up to 4 waterpark passes, Rate $159 – $309 – Click here for a list of amenities.
- Dragonfly Room Waterpark View – 2 queen size beds with direct view of waterpark and up to 4 waterpark passes, Rate $179 – $349 – Click here for a list of amenities
- Family Suites – 2 queen beds, a queen size sofa sleeper, seating area and fireplace and includes up to 6 waterpark passes, Rate $219 – $419 – Click here for a list of amenities.
- Loft Suites – 3 queen beds, a pullout sleeper, seating area and fireplace and includes up to 8 waterpark passes, Rate $269 – $529 – Click here for a list of amenities.
- Parlor Suite – 2 queen beds (bedroom separate from living room) and pull out sofa includes up to 6 waterpark passes. Click here for a list of amenities.
As you can see there is a full range of cozy room options that includes waterpark fun with your stay! The kids will love it and this destination will help make family memories that will last a lifetime. When you visit, be sure to share your pics online and use the hashtag #ZFUN to join the conversation! We’d love to see your creative photos! Zehnder’s just might feature your photo too!
Photos – Zehnder’s