Baby Birth Bag Essentials
The Baby is Coming! Have You Packed Yet?
When a baby is one the way, our minds go into overdrive with all the “new” that’s about to happen including the worries of labor, birth, the comfort of your other children and making sure you don’t forget anything when the big day arrives. We can’t promise your worries will go away but we can reassure you everything will be just fine. Take a deep breath, relax and let us help you get organized. Here’s a helpful list of packing items to make sure your hospital stay is a comfortable one when the labor pains are not.
Mom-to-be Packing List:
- Outfit to wear home- don’t forget undies, shoes and socks
- ponytail holder, headband, or hair clip
- lip gloss, chap stick or lipstick
- face wash
- face moisturizer
- body wash
- body wash puff
- nursing bra
- body lotion
- contact solution and eyeglass case, glasses
- eye drops (especially if you wear contacts)
- drivers license
- insurance card
- outfit for baby to wear home (Bring at least two to choose from and in case there is an accident. Make sure the outfit is for a newborn or preemie. 0-3 months will swallow a newborn and probably fall off.
- a pretty blanket, cute beanie, hand gloves for babies sharp nails
- Pretty nightgown
- make-up (so you are photo ready!)
- flip flops (for shower)
These are just the basic must-have items that will help you feel more comfortable along the way. Good luck and congratulations!