Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern Expands Menu
Eat Healthy at the Rusty Bucket
In an effort to provide guests with even more options when dining at Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern, the company recently announced that it has launched new, healthier menu items so guests can enter the new year with healthier options and feel better about going out to eat. The additions to the menu will span from starters and sides to entrees and delicious desserts.
“We recognize that many of our guests are now looking for more nutritious options in addition to our signature dishes that have become their favorites over the years,” said Gary Callicoat, president, Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern. “We’re happy to offer new delicious and flavorful dishes featuring the freshest ingredients that meet our guests’ preferences.”
New menu items that have been added to the Rusty Bucket menu include:
- Hummus: served with grilled pita and new vegetables, including fresh red bell peppers, celery, carrots and cucumbers
- Harvest Salad: prepared with roasted chicken, kale, cranberries, sweet corn, quinoa, farro, grape tomatoes, peppers and toasted nuts, and finished with fresh herbs and a sherry mustard vinaigrette
- Citrus Roasted Salmon: served with garlic asparagus and a quinoa and farro side salad with a citrus vinaigrette
- New York Strip Steak: a 10-oz steak topped with sautéed mushrooms and onions, garlic asparagus and crispy red skin potatoes
- Asiago Crusted Chicken: served over alfredo noodles in a house-roasted tomato cream sauce
In addition to these healthful options, Rusty Bucket have also added new sides such as asparagus and a quinoa and farro side salad.
Hungry guests can indulge in a couple of new decadent desserts, including a cheesecake featuring their house-made strawberry topping and an almond and rice flour crust, which also happens to be gluten-free, and a seasonal Key Lime Pie with house-made whipped cream.
In addition to the overall menu updates, when parents dine out at any Rusty Bucket location, they will be able to see that the kid’s menu provides their children with healthy, good meal options, including grilled chicken fingers, grilled Atlantic cod, and kid’s veggie pizza, which meet the National Restaurant Association’s Kids LiveWell Program guidelines.
A new drink also on the “new” item list is Gary’s Blend No.12. This will be the 12th exclusive blend that Callicoat and his team have worked with Woodford Reserve to create. Baked Apple Manhattan will be the featured cocktail for this blend, perfect for the winter months.
Rusty Bucket is a classic chef-driven American restaurant and tavern serving a scratch-made menu featuring fresh fish, hand-pattied burgers, sandwiches, pizza and a variety of entrees and appetizers. Open for lunch and dinner daily, the new menu items will be available in all 24 Rusty Bucket locations. Happy hour specials can also be enjoyed from 3 to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. Call-ahead seating is available.