Grilled Chicken Salad Wraps
If you’re anything like me than your probably planning on working out more and eating healthier when the kids go back to school. It’s been a fun Summer of amusements parks (and fried food), vacations (fast food and lavish dishes at restaurants) and ice cream filled afternoons am I right? Here’s one of my favorite low cal lunches that’s just 355 calories I’d like to share with you so we can get back on track together; Grilled Chicken Salad Wraps (Serves 4).
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 5 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 red pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 package (9 ounces) grilled chicken strips (preferably Weight Watchers )
- 4 8 inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded Mexican cheese
- Grill chicken breast
- In a large bowl, whisk together cilantro, scallions, red pepper, mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch pieces and slowly stir into the bowl of mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of cheese onto tortillas. Spread 1/2 cup chicken mixture over cheese and roll tightly.
- Warm a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brush chicken wraps with organic nonstick cooking spray. Place 2 wraps in skillet, seam side down works best; cook for 2 minutes or until crisp. Turn over; cook the other side for 2 minutes then repeat with remaining wraps.