Chocolate and peppermint go so well together and more so hot, on a cold day! Here is a fun and easy recipe for Peppermint Party Hot Chocolate that calls for a hot cup of hot chocolate and Blue Bunny ice cream.
Peppermint Party Hot Chocolate:
* Holiday Edition Blue Bunny Peppermint Party Ice Cream (available at local retailers)
* Your favorite hot chocolate
1) Scoop a big bowl of Peppermint Party ice cream & allow it to soften for a couple of minutes
2) Use a spoon to fill a silicon ice cube tray with Peppermint Party ice cream
3) Place ice cube tray in the freezer for several hours
4) Prepare your favorite hot chocolate in a large mug (leave space for ice cubes)
5) Add ice cream cubes to hot chocolate for a fun, peppermint twist on a classic!