20 Items to Have in Your Holiday Survival Kit
This post contains items that were given to me as an influencer ( Braun No Touch Forehead Thermometer and Dr. Cocoa cough and cold) and items that I purchased for this post. I am under no obligation to receive the samples or talk about the companies. I get no additional benefits for talking about the products or companies.
The holidays are fast approaching. Before you know it the hustle and bustle of shopping, traveling, entertaining and party hopping will be in full swing and the last thing you need or want is a sick or injured kid without medicine on hand. While it’s not too late, head over to the store and pick up a few items to have on hand for your “Holiday Survival Kit”.
- Cough/Cold/Flu Medicine (Dr. Cocoa chocolate flavored cough and cold)
- Thermometer (Braun No Touch + Forehead)
- Children’s Acetaminophen
- Children’s Antihistamine
- Children’s Ibuprofen
- Adhesive Bandages
- First Aid Antibiotic Ointment
- Cold Pack
- Heating Pad
- Clorox Wipes
- Chicken Noodle Soup (Cambell’s Double Noodle)
- Saltine Crackers
- Drawing Paper/Word Search/Coloring Book