Back to School Essentials
Fall is creeping up on us fast! Fall is great for pumpkins, apple cider, and starting school. Every kid dreads going back to school, no matter what the age. One thing that will help them feel better about it though, is being prepared. Here’s a general list of school supplies you should get no matter what the age or grade.
- Pencils & Pens – Get a lot of them! Everyone goes through pencils and pens. It’s always great to carry extras and have some back-ups at home because we all know they get lost or run out of lead/ink.
- Calculator – At some point or another every kid in school has to use math. Depending on the classes your kid is taking they might need a more high-tech one, but any calculator will help nonetheless.
- Notebooks – This is also something you’re going to want to stock up on. Paper is probably used more than any other school supply. My suggestion to you is to find the cheapest ones and get every color they have!
- Folders – These are essential for organization. Whether your kid is in kindergarten or 11th grade, finding homework later that night will be a lot easier if it’s not just shoved in a backpack!
- Index Cards – Great to use for studying! If your child is younger you can make fun flashcards with shapes, colors, or basic math. If your child is older they can use them for vocabulary flash cards.
- Book Bag – Book bags are always the best to shop for because kids can pick out their own style. It’s not essential to get one every year, but they are important to have. They need to carry all their school supplies in something!
Make sure you add these to your list when going back-to-school shopping. They’ll prepare you and your kids for the first day of school.
Regal Office plaza
2502 S. Rochester Rd
Rochester Hills, MI 48307