Towards the end of summer our family took an amazing trip to the Turks & Caicos. One thing, I always worry about is keeping in contact with my parents. Some people say I am weird, others are jealous but I do speak with my parents normally a few times a day and I make it a point to spend time with them once a week. Being so far away, communication becomes difficult. However, with Verizon Wireless, communication is anything, BUT difficult! This time around, I was given the CASIO G’zOne Commando® 4G LTE . This phone was ideal for traveling, a long distance, with my 6 year old and husband. Furthermore, the 4G service Verizon provides always left us with a strong signal and flawless connection!
The CASIO G’zOne Commando® 4G LTE has some amazing features, including WATER PROOF! Yes, I said it, WATERPROOF! With the click of a switch – this phone can be submerged into the water without damage. FINALLY! Please take a moment to view this short, informative video about this phone. I promise, you will be intrigued to purchase one, or ask for one during the holidays! The Commando retails for $449.99 with a month to month contract through Verizon, BUT FREE with a 2 year contract!
Some Interesting Features
- Outdoors and sports enthusiasts will welcome a smartphone that combines toughness and functionality: the CASIO G’zOne Commando 4G LTE. Designed and tested to withstand the harshest conditions–with the speed of 4G LTE to stay connected–this rugged Android™ smartphone packs features that will enhance any outdoor adventure.
- This phone also features Near Field Communication. Hold it up to another NFC device and transfer web pages, YouTube videos and contact information wirelessly and instantly. The phone supports security features that business users need, from email encryption to the ability to lock and wipe the phone remotely. And there’s even an FM radio: Listen wherever you go, even out of mobile range. I loved the radio feature!
- There’s plenty of fun and useful data that’s easy to find on this phone too, with G’zGEAR and G’zWORLD. Keep track of your outdoor fun, find new places to fish, surf or hike, and share these activities with friends. There are apps to:
- Create a personal map of your travel and sports activities, with photos, trekking records and more. Pin your favorite camping, surfing or fishing spots.
- Keep a record of your progress while running or hiking, or follow another person’s shared biking or running route.
- Find your way using a layered compass view with super–detailed point info that really shows you the terrain.
- Share your maps and environmental readings with other Commando 4G LTE owners using the Live G cloud service.
- Hold this smartphone to the sky and see the constellations you’re looking toward.
- Use the built–in pedometer to track your steps and view distance traveled and calories burned.
Included In The Box
- CASIO G’zOne Commando® 4G LTE
- Standard Lithium Ion Battery (1800 mAh)
- Standard Battery Cover
- Wall/USB Charger
- Quick Reference Guide
- Product Safety & Warranty Brochure
- Global Support Brochure
A few other features that were useful happened to be the built-in flashlight & compass! I am always lurking around the house in the dark, sliding my phone on and off. This flashlight rocked, as I was able to keep it on, until I found my bed!! I will admit that the camera and video features were useful, however, not the highest of quality.
One fun project this phone and I became a part of was part of Verizon. They asked the question: How do you use 4G LTE in Michigan?
The stunning photos and results are posted here! http://bit.ly/HpKngp PLEASE take a moment and check it out and see if you can locate mine!!!!
One last moment that this phone was able to capture for us was my daughter’s first day of First grade. With the amazing service, reception, and convenience of Verizon I am always able to capture amazing moments!