BlackBerry® Z10 4G LTE REVIEW
As you all know, I am lucky enough to review different items, every few weeks, through Verizon Wireless! I have bragged before, that I LOVE their service. I seldom ever drop a call, have a bad connection, or lose service. I think, in general, everything about them is great! Until I came across the 4G LTE Blackberry Z10. Because I love Verizon Wireless as much as I do, I really had a hard time writing about this particular Blackberry since I did not really like it at all. After reading different reviews on their site, I noticed I was not the only person that felt this way – MANY people had the same complaints and issues!
Let me first tell you about the Blackberry Z10.
The BlackBerry® Z10 helps you get more done for work and play. Flow seamlessly between conversations and tasks by peeking at your inbox without closing the app you’re using. Spread the word with BlackBerry Messenger and a keyboard that adapts to your typing style. Multitask with fast Verizon 4G LTE. I do agree that Verizon Wireless has a VERY fast connection.
Work and play as hard as you can:
- Keep separate profiles for work and personal use with BlackBerry® Balance–– and switch between them with the touch of a button. Only available with BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10.
- Use BlackBerry® Hub to get your email, messages and social–media updates at one place, and look at them from any app without interrupting your flow.
- Create interest–and project–related workbooks that gather web pages, emails, photos and more, and keep it all organized with keyword tags and due dates.
- Start a video chat instantly, and share whatever’s on your screen, with BlackBerry® Messenger. Then make group calendars and group lists for sharing files over live chats.
Enjoy intuitive and productive features:
- Lessen typing troubles with a virtual keyboard that adapts to your style. It learns how you type and calibrates itself so there’s no more fumbling or missed keys–it even predicts your next word based on previous messages.
- Make sure your meeting has all of the necessary people and materials. Whenever you create a new appointment, the BlackBerry Z10 offers suggested invitees based on prior appointments. It gathers all of the pertinent files and messages and stores them within the invitation.
- Keep your big project moving along by syncing tasks with your Microsoft Outlook calendar, and use the built–in Documents To Go and Adobe Reader to update presentations, spreadsheets, and documents.
BlackBerry Z10: Most Used Apps
– The Weather Channel
Stay Entertained, Engaged and Productive on Your Device
Your device comes with many great apps that you can immediately enjoy and find useful. But thousands more await. They are easy to download, some free – some a small price – but worth it!
In the Verizon Wireless Media Store, you can express your style by downloading Ringtones, Ringback Tones and Wallpapers. There are also top games and apps for listening to music, watching videos, updating your social status and staying productive.
And in BlackBerry® World, you’ll find even more entertainment options for your BlackBerry Z10 device, including apps, music, books, magazines, movies and TV shows.
Included in the box:
- BlackBerry® Z10 smartphone
- Lithium Ion Battery (1800 mAh)
- BlackBerry® Power Plug
- USB Cable
- Global Support Brochure
- Quick Reference Guide
- Safety & Product Information Kit
- Use One Device for Work and PlayBlackBerry
Balance keeps work and personal information separate and secure. Store business apps and info on a work profile, and switch instantly to a separate profile to find personal data. Only available with BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10.
- Organize Ideas with BlackBerry Remember
Bring together photos, web pages, emails and more into workbooks relating to your interests and projects. Tag items with keywords and add due dates to stay organized and on track. Sync your project with cloud–based services such as Evernote.
- This Smartphone is Global Ready™
Call, text, email and browse the web in more than 205 countries by adding a global plan.
- Personally, I thought the video camera was amazing! However, when the device became too hot, it seemed to freeze! I was VERY lucky to capture this amazing display of fireworks at a friend’s! I was super close, and a bit scared, but the sound, picture, everything was fantastic!
I noticed this particular device freezes A LOT. When this Blackberry froze, I lost everything. I basically had to turn it all off, or take out the battery – then wait for it to reboot. I was a bit annoyed, because it happened while I was trying to tape my daughter jump from a diving board.
I also noticed that the device would get extremely hot. When this happened, it would freeze. That really annoyed me!
The screen seemed to lock up on me daily!
Battery life seemed short to me.
KEEP IN MIND:
I spoke with numerous friends and family members. Many LOVE this particular BlackBerry! They said they used it a lot for organizing files for work, downloading PDFs and so on. I would strongly recommend trying one for yourself to see if you like it. You never know!! I am a stay at home mommy blogger, but someone with a busier schedule may prefer this device – or another stay at home parent! This was just my personal opinion!