This free event is to help young entrepreneurs and their caring adults prepare for Lemonade Day Detroit June 9. Lemonade Day is a free, fun, experiential learning program that teaches children from preschool to 18 years old how to start, own and operate their own business – a lemonade stand. It doesn’t matter if children participated last year, are first-timers, or have not registered. Come see what Lemonade Day Detroit is all about!
We will have booths staffed by local pros to help you:
- Build Your Stand with Schuster Homes
- Organize Your Business Plan and Budget with Huntington Bank
- Create Your Lemonade
- Advertise Your Stand with The Yaffe Group
- Develop Success Strategies for Your Stand with JR Turnbull Communications
- Register for Lemonade Day Detroit
Lemonade Day Detroit Workshop
April 28, 1-4 p.m.
Second Ebenezer Church
14601 Dequindre Road (I-75 at East McNichols)
Detroit, Mich. 48212
Contact: Jean Machak