Super Simple Fish Recipe
This is one of my favorite fish recipes. It has only six ingredients and cooks up quick. We eat it as an entree or flake it and use it in fish tacos. I use cod, but it would probably work with other whitefish too.
2 pounds of cod
1 Tablespoon of chili powder
2 teaspoons brown sugar
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
Olive Oil for cooking
- Rinse the fish and pat dry – set aside
- In a medium size bowl mix the chili powder, brown sugar and the salt and pepper
- Rub the mixture into the fish – on all sides
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Saute the fish until it flakes easily – this doesn’t take long so keep an eye on it.