Magnificent Moments of Mom **GIVEAWAY**
Being a mom is one of the toughest jobs on the planet! It’s almost like being a secret service agent for the President, but instead of protecting the President of the United States, you are protecting your offspring, some of the most precious little human beings in your life.
Until you have become a mom, you never understand what moms go through in a day, week or a lifetime. You gain a new appreciation for your mom and realize how truly magnificent she really was or is. You look back and remember those “Magnificent Mom Moments” and those are the moments that will remain in your memory and put a smile on your face.
I’m not an expert by any means when it comes to being a mom and all I can hope for is that I do my best for my girls. I hope that I love them enough, teach them enough and care for them and protect enough. And, when I have one of those “I just kicked booty as a mom” moments, I hope that I’m not the only one that notices.
*This post was inspired by Ziploc, check out their ideas and recipes for quick and easy ways to get more out of the things you do for your family every day. They want to hear from YOU so visit them on Facebook and share your own magnificent moments with them.
How would you like to win a backpack full of really cool items for your child to go back to school with this 2010-2011 school year? Below is a list of everything you will win in this back to school backpack giveaway:
- ClassWish.org $25 Credit
- DreamSakes 20 Free Artwork Scans
- Arizona Kidz drinks
- PopChips a variety pack of PopChips & variety of coupons.
- Leapfrog Tag Reader with book set and US map, OR a LeapFrog
Explorer with 2 games! (Penguins of Madagascar and Toy Story 3)
- Stoneyfield Yo-Kids
- RoseArt glitter markers, dry erase board, and fun Color Blanks.
- Carolina Pad variety of notebooks, folders, and binders
- Orange Circle Studios a “Do it all” planner & a family calendar.
- BitDefender security software for your PC.
- E is for Ethics Book by Simon & Schuster
- Sun and Earth Cleaning Products Samples
- Dolphin Chips (Human body and Facts to Annoy Your Teacher)
- FamZoo year long membership
- Fox Entertainments both Diary of a Wimpy Kid DVD
- Stoneyfield Farms coupons, awesome recycled plastic storage containers, & a few other surprises!
- Silver Dolphin added the “Human Body” book, and “Facts to Annoy your Teacher” books.
and more to come! I will add as they arrive:)
One lucky winner will win all of the items listed above ($300 value). The winner will be notified via email and will need to respond within 24 hours or a new winner will be chosen.
To enter for a chance to win, tell me about a magnificent mom moment you have had yourself or something magnificent your mom has done.
For Extra Entries:
1. Submit a review of Detroit Mommies. Review (here). Come back and leave a comment here that you completed review.
2. Share this contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. Copy and paste: Win backpack full of goodies worth $300 @DetroitMommies http://wp.me/pGVE2-1BJ
The Fine Print
No purchase necessary to enter. Winner will be selected randomly through http://random.org. Detroit Mommies writers and contributors are ineligible to participate. Entries that do not follow all of the entry requirements will not be considered. Detroit Mommies is not responsible products shipped from outside vendors or sponsors. Open to participants in the US and Canada 18 years and older. Contest ends at 09/10/2010 11:59:59 p.m. EST.
This event is sponsored by Ziploc Brand and Fox as well as other brands that have contributed to filling the backpack! Enter to win a backpack filled with over $300 worth of back to school merchandise. Please visit FillTheBackPack.com for more Information, The Dream Classroom Contest, Contest Rules, Our Sponsors and the list of Participating Brands!
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2010-09-13 21:49:11 UTC