I love bags, but I don’t love big, clunky diaper bags…Y-U-C-K! Being a mom, though, there are times when you need a bag that will not only hold your essentials like a wallet, lipstick, sunglasses, camera, ect, but also hold a few of baby’s essentials like a changing pad, some diapers, travel wipes, a toy and a bottle.
I recently got to review the bag shown above called Sammie by Babymel.
What I like:
- Fun summer print. My favorite color is red, so I was instantly drawn to the red background on the bag.
- Size matters. The Sammi bag is 12.5 inches tall and 14 inches wide. It’s not too big, but big enough.
- Storage is key! Pockets are a mom’s best friend! It’s just about the only way we can stay organized and find all the little things that get lost if just thrown into a purse or bag that doesn’t have any pockets. This is not good when you are frantically searching for baby’s pacifier or the car keys.
- Extras are nice! The Babymel diaper bag comes with a changing mat that matches the interior lining of the bag and a pocket that is insulated to keep baby’s bottle at the temperature you left the house with.
- Stroller straps. This bag had to have been built by a mom! I love that there are straps for easy attachment to a stroller. This is key when going to an amusement park, mall or day trip to the Zoo.
Know an expectant mom or a mom who is ready for an upgrade in bags? Check out all the styles that Babymel carries! My favorite…the Babymel Amanda…so chic that you’d never know it is a diaper bag!
Disclosure: A Babymel diaper bag was provided to me for review. The opinions expressed in this post are mine and mine alone and are not influenced in any way by anyone.